- 1.5 Miles to Plaza
- (2) Parking Stalls
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Media Player
- Free WiFi
- Gas or Wood Fireplace
- Guest Services
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- House Phone
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Linens & Towels
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed
- Outdoor Grill BBQ
- Premium TV Service
- Stereo Music Player
- Swimming Access
3 ROOMS + REC ROOM, 2 FULL/1 HALF BATH, SLEEPS 4-8 GUESTS
Old River Lodge has an old world charm, with hand-hewn beams and many more classic elements. The three story home has fabulous views and decks on each level overlooking the water. There’s an outdoor dining area with sweeping river views, a weber gas grill, a river view hot tub, two kayaks, a hammock for year round enjoyment on a covered deck, a game room with games and puzzles, and Ultra High Speed WiFi based internet.
The knotty pine vaulted great room has soaring ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace and is a wonderful gathering place, with comfortable leather sofas circling the fire. Situated less than a mile from downtown Healdsburg’s Park Plaza, Old River Lodge is the perfect choice to be on the river yet in the middle of all that Healdsburg and Wine Country have to offer. The perfect choice for getting away to be together – to bond and reconnect with family and friends.
The kitchen is well stocked, and has a breakfast table with fantastic river views. The home provides a rare opportunity to enjoy the vacation pleasures of a by-gone era, but with all the contemporary upgrades needed to ensure a wonderfully comfortable stay. The three bedrooms have queen size beds and a game room with a comfortable futon bed. All have fine high quality linens for rest and enjoyment.
Activities and Adventure: There are activities to interest all ages & tastes, from winery tours, to hiking, biking, golf, swimming, kayaking, soaking in the hot tub, just relaxing, or watching wildlife from the deck. In town, there’s the historic Healdsburg Plaza, with shaded benches and a central concert gazebo. On a covered deck overlooking the river is an inviting hammock, a perfect place to spend a relaxing afternoon. For those looking for outdoor adventure and family fun, we offer two kayaks for exploring the river. Or try swimming, or fishing from the dock for native wild steelhead and coho salmon, or take a leisurely float trip downstream 45 minutes into Healdsburg.
We are located just outside the city limits of Healdsburg, in the heart of Sonoma County Wine Country, & enjoy frontage on the upper Russian River, where the water is clear & the river uncrowded… juat perfect for great family fun & outdoor adventure opportunities.
Perfect Choice: Location, Togetherness, Relaxation: The perfect location, close in, but seemingly far away. (Incredibly close to everything, but private, serene, and unspoiled. Situated less than a 2 minute drive from Healdsburg.) The perfect choice for getting away to be together – to bond and reconnect with family and friends. (Spread out over three stories. Find activities to interest every taste and age group, even a trunk full of nostalgic puzzles, games, and toys for children.)
The perfect recipe for relaxation, to recharge one’s personal batteries. (Try lazing in the year ’round hammock on a covered view deck. Sink into incredibly soft and comfortable leather sofas by the fire. Or, sit and gaze at the diamond-like sparklets dancing where rapids tumble over the rocks.)
Amenities & Features
- Fully equipped kitchen, including tableware, cooking utensils, refrigerator with icemaker, range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, blender, toaster and other small appliances; also includes cleaning supplies and basic kitchen necessities as well as a variety of basic cooking condiments and spices.
- Bed linens and bath towels provided. Hair dryers. Ironing board and iron. linens and bath towels provided. Hair dryers. Ironing board and iron. (We use Allegy Guard dust mite barriers and down alternative comforters).
- A play yard/portable crib (for babies up to 30 lbs and 35 inches tall) with sheet and blanket, a high chair and a baby gate are provided at the house.
- Hot tub (5 person Marquis Hydrotherapy spa) with river views, an outdoor hammock.
- Weber Gas BBQ grill, dining and lounging areas on covered & uncovered riverview decks.
- Two kayaks are made available, along with several life vests of varying sizes. Typical boating season is May 1-October 31, depending on river conditions.
- Swimming, rafting/kayaking, fishing and other watersport opportunities abound.
- Two fishing poles (rod, reel, tackle) are provided.