- 2.5 Miles to Plaza
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Media Player
- Free WiFi
- Gas or Wood Fireplace
- Guest Services
- Hair Dryer
- Handicap Accessible
- Hot Tub
- House Phone
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Linens & Towels
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed
- Outdoor Grill BBQ
- Parking Stalls
- Premium TV Service
- Stereo Music Player
- Swimming Access
4 ROOMS + REC ROOM, 2 FULL BATHS, SLEEPS 4-10 GUESTS
Firefly Lodge offers guests a spectacular setting, comfortable furnishings, up-scale rustic décor, beautiful views, outstanding cleanliness, high quality appointments, private beach with kayaks, all in a central location to Healdsburg and Wine Country Attractions, and truly exceptional customer service.
The Lodge offers up-scale comfort, total relaxation, with tranquility away from the hustle of everyday life. Situated in an ideal location on the river to access all that Sonoma Wine Country has to offer, it’s just a mile and a half outside Healdsburg, which has been referred to as the ‘Jewel of California Wine Country’. Enjoy boating, swimming, outdoor adventures, and even wildlife viewing, in this beautiful, natural setting.
This rustically elegant cedar home is limited to 10 overnight guests, plus children under three. There are two bedrooms with king size beds, a bedroom with a queen bed, and a suite of two rooms with queen beds, a daybed/trundle unit in the recreation room, and also a baby Pack ‘n Play. This two story home has two bathrooms and an outdoor, hot and cold shower with river views.
Share cozy gatherings around the river rock fireplace with friends. Sink into soft leather sofas, and enjoy private views of the Russian River, or venture out into one of the kayaks and paddle the afternoon away.
Firefly is just minutes from Healdsburg, with its tree shaded, historical, central plaza, around which everything in this part of wine country revolves. Stroll to acclaimed restaurants, charming shops, art galleries, winery tasting rooms. From Firefly Lodge it’s only a 5 minute drive to world-class vineyards in three distinct wine growing regions (Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys), and only two miles to the Healdsburg Golf Club.
The home has a chef-pleasing, contemporary kitchen, a large dining table, a covered deck for comfortable outdoor dining, and a Weber gas BBQ for grilling.
Firefly’s river’s edge location is one of the nicest spots around for spectacular river views and unspoiled natural beauty. Enjoy the private beach with excellent swimming and boating and fishing, in season. We even provide two kayaks for your use. Or just simply choose to lounge in the riverview hot tub while you watch the canoes paddle by.
Sleep peacefully on rustic log beds with high quality, pillow-top mattresses and soft white high quality linens.
Firefly Lodge’s casual, rustic elegance, spectacular location, and careful provision for its guests’ comfort and enjoyment, make it an incredible wine country getaway.
At Wine Country Lodges, we’ve been inviting guests to enjoy these outstanding and unique pleasures of Sonoma County Wine Country since 2003, and have been consistently maintaining a 5 star rating.
Amenities & Features
- River rock fireplace with remote controlled gas flame in living room; air-conditioner.
- The indoor dining table seats up to 12.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including tableware, cooking utensils, refrigerator with icemaker, range/oven,dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, blender, toaster and other small appliances; also includes cleaning supplies and basic kitchen necessities as well as a variety of basic cooking condiments and spices.
- Bed linens and bath towels provided. Hair dryers. Ironing board and iron. (We use Allegy Guard dust mite barriers and down alternative comforters).
- A play yard/portable crib with sheet and blanket, a high chair and a baby gate are provided at the house.
- Indoor table tennis (ping-pong), a library, some videos and games are provided.
- FAR Infrared Saunaa
- Hot tub (5 person Marquis Hydrotherapy spa) with river views, an outdoor shower, hammock.
- Sun deck with Zero Gravity reclining lounge chairs.
- Weber Gas BBQ grill, dining and lounging areas on covered & uncovered riverview decks.
- Outdoor patio dining area provides seating for up to 12.
- This is a riverfront home with private beach (seasonal, depending on river levels).
- Two kayaks are made available, along with several life vests of varying sizes. Typical boating season is May 1-October 31, depending on river conditions.
- Swimming, rafting/kayaking, fishing and other watersport opportunities abound.
- Two fishing poles (rod, reel, tackle) are provided.
- Parking for up to 3-4 vehicles.
Due to the peaceful and residential nature of our neighborhood no parties or special events are permitted, and the home’s use is restricted to no more than the number of paid guests (exceptions can be made for daytime visitors, please inquire as you will need to receive permission for any extra guests).